At first glance, these may not seem to be the most effective,
but with the right combination of activities and persistent exercise,
they can quickly turn our lives around for the better.
I divided these habits into four sets, namely: physical
activity, diet, inner peace and sleep.
Now let’s turn to each set separately.
– Before I get out of bed in the morning, I stretch my body and take a few deep breaths
– I use the stairs instead of the elevator
– I park 200 yards further than usual when I go somewhere
– I do not flip ads during the movie, but use them for simple physical exercises
– I dance to my favorite song
– while watching TV by sitting or lying down, I alternately relax and strain my muscles (arms, abdomen, buttocks, ..)
– start the day with breakfast
– I enjoy the food peacefully, slowly, and I chew every bite at least 10x
– I avoid snacks due to stress
– I plan purchases and meals daily in advance
– Eat from a smaller plate
– I drink lots of water and other healthy drinks. With the moderate activity of at least 2 liters per day
– Is it good to limit alcohol consumption (by the way- I do not drink alcohol at all)
– I learn to understand the importance of food labels and choose the ones with less salt, sugar, and fat.
– before I get out of bed I draw the day ahead in my mind. The picture will comfort me and give me the impetus.
– I smile in front of the mirror and think why I love myself and others
-I live here and now. At least for part of the day, trying not to think about the future and the past. This kind of thinking can steal the most beautiful moments of my life
– I take ten minutes every day for myself and do what makes me happy and soothing
– I listen and hear my favorite music
– I admit my mistakes
– I release. Anger, tension, resentment are holes that leak my life force.
– If I have to choose between being right and being friendly, I choose the latter.
– I do not eat heavy meals at bedtime
– I avoid high-intensity exercise before going to bed
– I go to bed at the same time
– I take a warm shower before bed to soothe me
– I wear clean, airy and comfortable sleeping clothes
– I turn off electronic devices at bedtime and use an alarm clock instead of my phone to wake up.
– I ventilate, darken, raise the air temperature to 16 to 19 degrees Celsius
– I sleep for 7 hours every day.
To start with, in each of the four categories, select one activity and do it daily. Then gradually add other activities from the list.
My advice: Keep the list in a prominent place.
STAY HEALTHY AND POSITIVE!