Weight loss beginning with what you drink
People are not aware that what we drink is especially important when losing the first 10 kilograms. Interesting.
Because when we feel hungry, we are actually dehydrated, which means we are thirsty and not hungry. We know that more than 66% of our body weight is nothing but water. This is also why water plays an important role in weight control.
Here are some tips on how to lose weight by drinking water properly:
– Drink lots of water. It is recommended that you drink 8 glasses a day, but it will be necessary to master this habit because your body needs a huge amount of water. Water not only removes all toxins from the body but also affects our overall well-being and this is motivation, you need to lose weight.
The best thing about water is that you can drink it as much as you want as it has no calories at all. When you drink a lot of water, you also eat less because you won’t feel like you’re starving to death.
– The rule of eight glasses a day is really something you should strive for. The best way to do this and measure water consumption is
to buy a pitcher designed for exactly 8 glasses of water at a pharmacy or grocery store. These are great tools for weight loss,
as you can fill them, freeze them, and because it melts during the day, you have fresh and cold water. Or, if you don’t mind the room temperature of the water, you can drink it that way too.
– Start the day with a glass of water. As soon as you get up in the morning, drink a glass of water. This will help your body function as it will not fight dehydration. When you drink a glass of water, you won’t need to eat much for breakfast. A glass of water awakens all the digestive juices in the body and lubricates it well.
You can always drink your morning coffee or tea, but then be sure to drink a glass of water as caffeine dehydrates the body.
– Drink a glass of water before lunch. Water will give you a feeling of satiety and as a result, you will eat less.
– Avoid fizzy drinks to the best of your ability. All carbonated drinks are sweetened with a lot of sugar.
– Fruit juice is not as healthy as most people think. The juice actually also contains a lot of sugar.
– Go for tea and coffee. They are quite harmless if you don’t add a lot of cream and sugar to them. It is the cream and sugar that are becoming fattening. Think of it this way:
when you drink a cup of coffee or tea with cream and two sugar cubes, you are basically eating a piece of chocolate cake every time.
– Another type of tea that you can drink freely is green tea. Green tea has been used as a medicine in China for over 4,000 years. It helps the digestive system
relieve an overfilled stomach and link it to reducing the risk of cancer.
– It is also best to avoid alcohol, as all these drinks contain a huge amount of calories and not only that, they are also very harmful to our
body in general. However, if you can’t give up alcohol, try red wine, which is good for the heart – at least that’s what scientists say.